2010년 7월 8일 목요일

movie ' transformers 2 '


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhtGnCa8x2k

I like to action, adventure, science fiction, romance movie. I don’t like sad movie. Because l don’t like crying and my mind don’t want to gloomy.

The movie ‘transformers 2’ casting SHIA LABEOUF, MEGAN FOX, JOSH DUNAMEL, TYRESE GIBSON, JOHN TURTURO etc. and executive producer is MACHAEL BAY. As I know, he is very famous producer.

I saw this movie last year with my brother. My brother likes action movie, too. During I saw movie, I was very exciting. Because, many machine appear and transformed autobot to car. I wondered that how to make a robot and movie. I saw this movie twice. Because I having fun. I want to this type of movie come out.

This movie summary is save from an enemy. The movie of hero , SHIA LABEOUF is very gorgeous and nice. ^.^ Despite his extreme heroics, the battle of city has become an urban legend believed only by conspiracy theorists. A hero , Sam have a piece of stone. An enemy in order to bring this stone, come to earth. A piece of stone have very big power. So, a hero and autobots are save stone from an enemy. If an enemy have this stone, earth is control by an enemy. A hero and autobots protect to earth, they fight an enemy. Conclusion, a hero and autobots save an earth.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기